Our practice provides comprehensive and individualized care which includes a broad range of therapies and psychological assessments. We offer services to children, adolescents and adults of all ages. We provide individual, group, couples, and family therapy and offer treatment in the following areas:
- Academic & Professional Coaching
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety (GAD), Panic Disorders, Social Phobias, Specific Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Tic Disorders, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Behavioral Problems in Children
- Oppositional Defiant Disorders, School Problems and Concerns
- Bereavement, Death, Loss and Grief
- Chronic Mental Illness
- Cognitive/Memory Function
- Parents and schools about a range of issues relating to children and teens
- Divorce and Separation Issues
- Learning Problems and Disabilities
- Medical and Neurological Disorders Affecting Mental Health
- Alzheimer’s Disease, Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke and others
- Mood Disorders
- Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Difficulties with Arousal and Sexual Function, Compulsive Behaviors, Gender Identity Disorder and Orientation Navigation
Social Group for Teens:
High School Students
The purpose of this group is to support high school students who struggle to connect with their peers and lack the skills necessary to foster competency and effectiveness in social relationships. The group will be an ongoing process and skills group, offering a space for teens to engage and communicate with their peers in a supportive and structured setting.This group focuses on helping adolescents acquire and practice the skills necessary to foster competence and effectiveness in social relationships.
The goals of the children’s group are: To explore ways to understand and clarify confusing issues such as loyalty, conflicts, and difficult emotions; to decrease isolation and loneliness; to develop coping strategies and communication skills for various problems, including visitation, transitions, and custody arrangements.
This is a group for adults grieving a significant loss. The group provides an opportunity to share and explore feelings and gain emotional support.
The children’s group is designed to enable children to express feelings, acknowledge change, and integrate loss with healthy grief and mourning.
Sport Performance Group:
High School Athletes
This group will address the important mental skills and techniques utilized for peak performance in sport. Specific skills include: goal-setting, positive self-talk, relaxing under pressure, staying focused during competition, increasing self-confidence, and regulating emotions prior to, during and after competition.
I offer day, evening and Saturday appointments. Your health insurance may offer reimbursement for services provided.